Speed and performance define the 2023 Dodge Charger Eagle Pass. With a menacing 797 horsepower with the Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® High-Output SRT® V8 engine, it is the fastest and most powerful mass-produced sedan in the world.
New & Used 2023 Dodge Charger Eagle Pass Texas Dealership Serving Pleasanton, and Floresville, Texas.
With strong proportions and sleek style, the 2023 Dodge Charger for Sale in Eagle Pass, TX is the definition of muscle. From a bold grille to an instantly recognizable body side styling, go ahead and steal the attention on every road.
Exterior - 2023 Dodge Charger Eagle Pass
The 2023 Dodge Charger Eagle Pass can be customized to your liking with red seat belts in the SRT Hellcat, suede headliners, carbon fiber trim bezels, and the color choice of the interior trim available on all trim levels. Stay comfortable with the heated and ventilated seats as well as dual-zone automatic temperature control. From shifting gears to starting up, the Dodge Charger is designed for ease.
Steer into action with a leather steering wheel on all Dodge Chargers. Located on the steering wheel, you will find two paddle shifters. Leather heated and ventilated seats are standard on the Hellcat and Hellcat Redeyes. A heated steering wheel is also available starting on the Scat Pack to stay warm on those cold winter mornings.
- Suede headliners
- Carbon fiber trim bezels
- Heated seats
- Dual-zone automatic temp control
- Leather steering wheel
Interior - 2023 Dodge Charger for Sale in Eagle Pass, TX
There is no need to compromise on style and comfort in the 2023 Dodge Charger for Sale in Eagle Pass, TX. The interior of the Charger was designed with the pilot and passengers in mind. The cabin’s simplistic design pays tribute to that of a classic muscle car but has plenty of upgrade options available. Combined with Laguna leather-trim seating and stitched dash, doors, and console, the Dodge Charger speaks for itself. Everything you need is right at your fingertips with the Uconnect 4C and SiriusXM Guardian. The rear seats have excellent legroom. View all of the important driver information such as vehicle stats on the large driver cluster on your dash.
On your Uconnect touch screen, you can view performance pages from the instrument cluster to get real-time information on the capabilities of your Charger. Racing your Dodge Charger SRT or Scat Pack is fun and easy with performance pages. View timers, gauges, G-force, engine screen, and a dynamometer starting on the SRT. Inside you’ll find a performance electronic shifter that looks and feels like the traditional linkage shifter.
- Leather seating
- Uconnect 4C
Performance - 2023 Dodge Charger Eagle Pass, TX 78852
The 2023 Dodge Charger Eagle Pass, TX 78852 was designed for performance. Choose your beast from four-engine options: HEMI V8, 5.7 HEMI V8, 3.6L Pentastar V6, or the Supercharged 6.2L Hemi SRT Hellcat V8 engine. The 6.2-liter Hemi High-Output Hellcat Redeye V8 is rated at 797 horsepower and 707 lb-ft of torque making it the most powerful mass-produced sedan in the world. The 6.2L Hemi High-Output Hellcat Redeye V8 is a breed of its own. The 2023 Dodge Charger Dealer in Eagle Pass, Texas is built for speed. The Charger SRT Redeye Widebody is the fastest and most powerful mass-produced sedan in the world. The V-6 engine options have less power but do give you all-wheel drive versus rear-wheel drive in the V-8. Don’t be fooled, the V-6 still has giddy up, just takes a couple of seconds longer to get there.
The Scat-Pack posted an impressive 0-60 MPH in 3.6-seconds with 485 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque. There is plenty of both speed and power in the Scat Pack. 20×11-inch wheels with Pirelli tires on the Scat Pack and SRT models give it an improved straight-line and lateral grip. Sleek custom facias, grill, and wider fender flares on the widebody give the 2023 Dodge Charger for Sale in Eagle Pass, TX a sinister grin and menacing stance. Hold your horses with upgraded 6-piston Brembo Brakes in widebody styles and an adaptive damping suspension.
Movement - 2023 Dodge Charger Dealer in Eagle Pass, Texas
The 2023 Dodge Charger Dealer in Eagle Pass, Texas is equipped with race features for optimal performance on the track. Features include SRT Power Chiller, Race Cooldown, line lock, and launch control with launch assist. Always enjoy a smooth and enjoyable ride with four different suspension options. Electronic power steering comes with four driver-selectable steering modes: track, sport, auto, or customer. This allows you to experience optimal desired steering feedback. Turn your car to valet or eco modes as well. Come in to see the Dodge Chargers stone-cold strength no matter which trims level is best for you. Dodge really has figured out how to appeal to performance buyers.
Trims - 2023 Dodge Charger for Sale in Eagle Pass, TX
The 2023 Dodge Charger Eagle Pass offers seven trims.
2023 Dodge Charger SXT
Starting MSRP: $32,645
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto – These allow smartphone integration with the Charger’s infotainment system, granting access to apps, maps, music, and messages.
- Remote start – Let’s you start the car remotely, a nice feature to have when it’s cold or rainy outside.
- Available driver aides – Though not standard, Dodge gives you the choice of what you’d like on your vehicle, including things like automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and lane-departure warning.
2023 Dodge Charger GT
Starting MSRP: $35,345
- Alpine speakers – The GT’s Alpine speaker upgrade includes a 276-watt amp, offering far better sound than the stock system.
- Hood scoop – The GT’s performance hood scoop speaks volumes about the Charger’s intentions and helps guide cool air into the induction system.
- 8-way power driver’s seat – Allows for a great range of motion to find the perfect driving position and includes 2-way power lumbar control for better lower back support.
2023 Dodge Charger R/T
Starting MSRP: $42,385
- Hemi V8 – Nothing says “Charger” like the rumbling exhaust note from a Hemi V8. This big motor delivers massive power yet returns highway fuel economy figures in the mid-20s.
- Available Harman Kardon audio – The available Harman Kardon audio upgrade includes 19 Greenedge speakers touting an environmentally friendly and energy-efficient design. However, with a 900-watt amplifier, it’s not like they’re starving for power.
- Available memory – The 2-position setting remembers the position of the driver’s seat, side mirrors, power steering wheel, and radio settings.
2023 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack
Starting MSRP: $48,745
- Equipped with the R/T’s features, plus:
- 6.4-liter Hemi V8 (485 hp/475 lb-ft)
- Brembo four-piston fixed front brake calipers
- Line lock and launch control
- 8.4-inch infotainment system with SRT Performance Pages
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
2023 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody
Starting MSRP: $77,345
- Bilstein adaptive dampers – The Bilstein adaptive dampers allow the driver to customize suspension settings for casual, performance, or track driving.
- Supercharged V8 – The Hellcat’s supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi V8 produces insane power and acceleration. It may be the most fun you’ll ever have in a family sedan.
- Ventilated front seats – Fans circulate cool air through the Laguna leather seats, helping occupants stay cool and dry.
2023 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Starting MSRP: $85,945
- A Mopar cold-air intake
- 20×11 lightweight Carbon Black alloy wheels
- 220-mph speedometer
2023 Dodge Charger SRT Jailbreak
Starting MSRP: $86,940
- Unique paint, interior, and wheels
- An additional 10 hp
Special Paint Colors for 2023 Dodge Charger Eagle Pass
The 2023 Dodge Charger Eagle Pass will arrive with three unique color options that'll pay perfect tribute to the model's old-school origins and one previously-discontinued modern color to boot. We expect the same colors from 2022 to return, including:
- Pitch Black
- Triple Nickel
- Smoke Show
- White Knuckle
- F8 Green
- Indigo Blue
- Octane Red
- Go Mango
- Sinamon Stick
Safety Features for 2023 Dodge Charger for Sale in Eagle Pass, TX
Safety and security features for the 2023 Dodge Charger Dealer in Eagle Pass, Texas.
PARKSENSE® REAR PARK ASSIST SYSTEM
When your vehicle is in Reverse and moving at a low speed, the system can detect objects in your vehicle’s path. When sensors detect objects in the back-up pathway, the system provides an audible and visual warning.
BLIND SPOT MONITORING (BSM) AND REAR CROSS-PATH DETECTION3 SYSTEM
Offering full-color 3D graphics with color customization, easy-to-see vehicle stats, safety and security alerts, in-cluster navigation (if equipped) and driver profiles, the new available 12-inch Driver Information Digital Cluster provides you with the tools you need to help keep you focused on the task at hand.
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL (ACC)
Automatically adjusts vehicle speed to maintain desired distance from the vehicle ahead.
PARKVIEW® REAR BACK-UP CAMERA
This system displays the area directly behind your vehicle when the vehicle is in Reverse. Dynamic grid lines adjust with steering input to assist in parking. Standard.
FULL-SPEED FORWARD COLLISION WARNING (FCW)
Radar and camera technology combine to alert you when the system senses a potential frontal impact. If you’re not able to respond quickly enough, the system will transmit audible and visual warnings. Warning sensitivity can be adjusted to driver preference.
Parts & Service - 2023 Dodge Charger for Sale near me
Need to get your 2023 Dodge Charger serviced? Visit us at Ancira Eagle Pass CDJR located at 4039 Adams Cir, Eagle Pass, TX 78852. Call us at (830) 240-1965 to schedule your next service or maintenance appointment. We can help with air conditioning, oil changes, heater service, engine diagnostic, and more! Our highly-trained staff is happy to help you keep your 2023 Dodge Charger running in tip-top shape for years to come.
Ancira Eagle Pass CDJR proudly serves Pleasanton, Kenedy, Karnes City, Beeville, Eagle Pass, and Floresville, Texas.
Contact dealer for full details or parts for 2023 Dodge Charger for sale in Eagle Pass, TX, check owner's literature for full vehicle and warranty details.