Our Response to Covid-19
At Ancira Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Eagle Pass, we hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. It is always our intention to exceed our guests’ expectations while keeping you, our team, and our community safe. We want you to know that our Sales, Service, Parts & Collision Center departments remain open throughout this crisis as they are considered an Essential Service.
We have heard from you, our loyal customers, that still need help purchasing a vehicle, or that need their current vehicle replaced. Some of these customers have asked for different options when it comes to purchasing a new vehicle during the current situation. This is why Ancira Auto Group proudly offers Vehicle Delivery “Direct to You.”
This service is a 100% Online transaction from selecting your vehicle, getting a trade appraisal, arranging financing, and delivery to you at your home or office. Furthermore, here are some of the enhanced guest services initiatives and protocols we have implemented recently to ensure your safety and health.
- Enhanced Facility Cleaning – Hourly cleaning in our high touch point areas such as doors, door handles, countertops, and restrooms with commercial-grade sanitizing products.
- Enhanced Social Distancing – Increased space in our lounge areas and increased spacing in our cashier lines to six feet.
- Showroom – In some showrooms vehicles have been removed while in others we have reduced the number of vehicles on the floor to allow for social distancing in high touch point areas.
- Shuttle Service – If you ride our shuttle bus, the driver wears a mask and gloves and sanitizes the bus after every customer. Also, customers are required to sit six feet apart.
- Enhanced Customer Vehicle Protection – Steering wheels, center consoles, and shifters will be cleaned with sanitizing wipes.
- Service Writers & Technicians – All of our service personal are using the recommended CDC protection and following the guidelines.
- Schedule Your Service Appointment Online – Simply visit our service scheduler to schedule your service appointment completely online.
- Pay Online – if you choose to have your Parts or Service invoice sent to you electronically via text or email, you may then select to pay online.
You may pay your bill online or over the phone if preferred. Simply let our team know how you would prefer to pay, our team will guide you and take payment over the phone, or email a link to you so you can pay Online instead.
- Shop Online – Find the New or Used vehicle of your choice. The entire process can now occur Online. You may also contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to assist you with this process.
- Virtual Test Drive – If you would prefer a “Virtual Test Drive,” we will be happy to arrange one with our product specialists to send you a live video of the vehicle and we will show you some of the features that you are interested in, as well as point out some you may not know about.
- Trade-in – If you have a trade-in, our trade-in tool can help you with the evaluation of your trade. Of course, we want to make sure that you get the highest value for your trade, so you can choose between bringing it in and having our trade appraisal experts do a complete evaluation of your vehicle, or we even offer sight unseen (from your home) with some help from you. We will need some additional pictures from you as well as some further details about your vehicle.
- Secure Online Credit Application – Next, our secure online credit application will help you submit your information so that we can find the best lender and rate for you.
- Direct Delivery – Have your new vehicle delivered to your home. If you would like to pick up your vehicle instead, you may schedule a pick-up, and we will have it ready for you in our safe, and clean VIP delivery area.
Whichever delivery method you choose, your product specialist will introduce you to your new vehicle and let you know of all the latest technology and features, and make sure you are comfortable using your new vehicle.